Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tyler's Graduation!

Well, as crazy as it sounds, I have officially graduated my second child from homeschool! Time really does fly by. I feel like we just started a few years ago.

Tyler didn't want to do any photos or announcements, but I pulled my "mom card" and said, "Yes. Yes you do." Here are two of my favorites from my little mini photo shoot. I just took the photos myself with my little camera and edited them.






Tyler also didn't want a ceremony or anything fancy. But, I wanted to do something nice for him, so we had a party in the gym at church. I think it turned out well and I know he appreciated it. We had pizza upon his request, little snack cakes and fruit.



I painted some dollar tree terra cotta pots with yellow and blue and
stuck pictures and star cut-outs on popsicle sticks.
 Simple, inexpensive, yet nice.


I also made a few scrapbook pages for everyone to sign.



Everyone pretty much played four square the whole time.




Tyler's best friend, Matt


An attempted selfie with a one year old




3 comments:

Wendy said...

That's so hard to believe! They're not allowed to grow up so fast. Next thing you know, you'll be graduating kids that I haven't had the pleasure to meet! Congratulations, Tyler! We know you'll do great things - Oh, the places you'll go :)

Stacie said...

Congratulations to you and your son. What a blessing it is to homeschool and see the process from beginning to end.

Courtney said...

Thanks! I know Wendy! The rest of my crew, and yours, are fast on his heels!

Stacie, it's a blessing for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...