Tuesday, April 8, 2014

You know, the usual.......

Well, this weekend and week has been the usual. And, by usual, I mean stuff like having to take the back of the dryer apart to retrieve an oxyclean lid that a child, who will remain nameless, dropped down the lint trap when he/she was switching laundry.

Our ladies group at church had a prayer breakfast Saturday morning. We had biscuits and gravy, juice and scrambled eggs and whoever was in charge of the decorations had decorated the tables so cute with an Easter/spring theme. We all had little seed packets and chocolates. Breakfast can't bet much better than that. Then, we all went into the sanctuary to have a little uninterrupted time to pray alone. You could go ahead and leave when you were done, and I was the last to leave the sanctuary. I'm not sure what that means............

Travis threw up yesterday. I hope that was an isolated incident.

I've packed or gotten rid of just about everything I can at this point. So, nothing to do now, but keep on keeping on and see what happens.

Did I  mention that David bought me a new laptop? I didn't? Well, it is AWESOME. I still have a special place in my heart for my old one that David surprised me with at Christmas a few years ago. It still has a little life left so I think maybe the kids can use it for school assignments. I was a little nervous thinking I wouldn't be able to figure out the new windows screen and all the updates and features, but really it was pretty easy. The kids will not be getting their dirty little hands on this laptop. Mama's new toy is OFF limits.

So..... that's about it except for the homeschooling, cooking, cleaning, laundry and other shenanigans that usually take place.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Yes, old laptops are for the kids. We moms need to stick to our guns on that one. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...