And, I'm also linking up again at Renaissance to share what frugal efforts I made this week......
- I filled my gas tank up at Sam's and saved 4 cents a gallon.
- David did me a big favor and cut the boys hair today. Although, we did have to buy a new pair of clippers, the money saved from four boys' haircuts has already paid for that.
- Last week, I think I forgot to mention that I had my sister in law help me color my hair and she also gave me a trim. Total cost- $12 for the color.
- I downloaded the ebook version of our book club book for this month to read on Kindle on my laptop-saved around $8-9.
- Found my 13 year old a pair of name brand shoes online with a coupon code. Original price was around $60 plus shipping. My cost: $23 shipped!
- Sold two more books on Currclick!
- I have $3 in Shop Your Way points that showed up in my email to use by Wednesday. Last summer I got about an email every week with $3 in points for any purchase. I would go into Kmart and buy dish soap with it. I didn't have to pay for dish soap almost all summer, lol!
Don't forget to link up over at Renaissance and share your frugal ventures for the week!